Christian Association.

The Christian Association has a membership of one hundred and sixty men. While this is not an increase over last year, the activity of the association is much greater. This is particularly true of the Bible classes, where the number of men is about four times as great as last year.

The main activity of the association is its city mission work. This is divided into three parts: The T Wharf Reading Room, the Boston Industrial Home on Davis street, and the Chinese Sunday School in the Congregational House. The room on T Wharf is supported by money from the Port and Seaman's Aid Society.

At the Industrial Home, from ten to twelve Harvard men are engaged in work, in comparison with from six to eight last year.

At the Chinese Sunday School, from ten to fifteen men are engaged in teaching, for two hours on Sunday afternoons, from seventy-five to one hundred and fifty Chinese. Last year there were only three Harvard men assisting in this school. This work is not carried on solely by the Christian Association, but is under the direction of the City Missionary Society.