Musical Clubs' Concert.

The University Glee, Banjo and Mandolin Clubs will give a concert this evening in Sanders Theatre at 8 o'clock. This concert will be open only to members of the University and to their friends. A block of seats have been reserved for the friends of the men on the clubs and admission to this section will be by ticket only; the rest of the seats will be free and unreserved. Most of the music of all three organizations has never been played or sung by them in Cambridge before, and an entirely new feature will be the songs by the Glee Club accompanied by the Mandolin Club. All previous efforts to combine the clubs have been unsuccessful, but this combination has been tried at concerts lately and has proved very effective. The programme follows: 1.  Glee Club.   a. "Johnny Harvard."   b. "Water Mill." 2.  Mandolin Club.   "La Susana," Spanish Waltz,  Rosey. 3.  Glee Club.   a. "Rock by the Sea,"  Busch.   b. "Little Tommy,"  Macy. 4.  Banjo Club.   "Sounds from Koondom,"  Lansing. 5.  Glee and Mandolin Clubs.   "Creole Love Song,"  C.L. Smith. 6.  Solo by C.N. Prouty '00.   "Sword of Ferara,"  Bullard. 7.  Banjo Club.   "Back to Barracks,"  R.G. Pratt '00. 8.  Glee Club.   a. "Winter Song,"  Macy.   b. "Boy in the Apple Tree,"  Clark. 9.  Mandolin Club.   "Salome," Intermezzo,  Loraine. 10.  Glee Club.   "Harvard's Day,"  C.L. Smith '00.   "Fair Harvard."