General Committee of Students.

Notices have been sent to all members of the General Committee of Students who have undertaken to canvass the dormitories for rooms, furniture and bedding to be placed at the disposal of the Cuban teachers this summer, requesting them to expedite the work as much as possible. In order that the committee may know just what will be necessary fully to equip the rooms placed at their disposal, men canvassing must turn in a definite statement of the furnishings to be loaned with each room and of all money, furniture and bedding loaned by the occupants of the private dormitories. It is necessary that the Corporation should know before the men leave for the April recess approximately what they can count on, in order that the plans for the reception of the Cubans may be completed. A more thorough canvass will be made after the recess to arrange the distribution of rooms, and to see that each one is fitted with suitable accommodations.

In the meantime the members of the committee are urged to expedite the work as much as possible in the short time at their disposal, and all students willing to contribute their share to the undertaking are requested to inform the men who have the business in charge in their dormitories. The preliminary reports should be in the hands of Professor Hollis by Friday at 4 p. m., at the office of the Athletic Association.

The dormitories are apportioned among the following men:

Apley Court, L. P. Marvin.

Beck, E. L. Dudley.

Claverly, F. L. Higginson, Jr., W. A. M. Burden, J. Lawrence, Jr.

College House, E. C. Carter, J. A. Richards.

Conant, A. R. Campbell, R. L. Hoguet.

Craigie, S. W. Lewis, F. E. Bissell.

Dana Chambers, H. B. Stanton.

Divinity, H. W. Foote, C. F. Shaw.

Dunster, F. O. Byrd, C. L. Harding.

Felton, E. Mayer.

Foxcroft, W. B. Cannon.

Grays, J. A. Lester, F. C. Gulick.

Hilton, J. P: Cotton.

Hollis, R. C. Bolling, F. Palmer, Jr.

Holworthy, A. N. Rice, R. W. Bliss.

Holyoke, R. C. Bruce, R. O. Burton.

Matthews, A. Drinkwater, S. B. Snow.

Perkins, R. T. Parke, E. P. Loud.

Stoughton, W. Morrow, C. H. Morrill.

Thayer, W. T. Reid, A. G. Mason.

Walter Hastings, W. C. Heilman, S. Kennedy.

Weld, M. R. Brownell, J. M. Boutwell.