Nine Leaves for Princeton Today.

The University nine will leave the square at 12.15 o'clock today, and will arrive in Princeton tomorrow morning, after spending the night in New York. The following men will be taken: Reid, Milne, Stillman, Kernan, MacDonald, Coburn, Kendall, Fincke, Coolidge, George, G. C. Clark, Devens, Loughlin, Wendell, Ewer, Trainer, Murdock and McMasters. Dr. Nichols and B. H. Hayes '98 will accompany the team.

The practice of the nine yesterday was long and hard, but was far from satisfactory. In the batting practice all the men hit well, but the base-running was slow and showed lack of judgment. Devens and Fincke both showed great improvement in hitting. In the field the work was fast and the throwing accurate, but an unusual number of errors were made on ground hits and thrown balls. Clark and Stillman were given plenty of practice in fielding bunts, and both caught the runners almost invariably. Fincke made several difficult stops, but missed some easy throws. C. F. Payne '97 and Lewis, of the Boston team, assisted in the coaching.