WESLEYAN TODAY.

An Interesting Game Expected.-First Eleven Scores Four Touchdowns.

Harvard plays Wesleyan today on Soldiers Field at 4 o'clock. The game promises to be interesting, although Yale defeated Wesleyan last Saturday by a score of 24 to 0, after a hard game. Harvard defeated Wesleyan last year by a score of 24 to 0. Of Wesleyan's last year's team, five players remain.

The line-up: HARVARD.  WESLEYAN. Clark, r.e.  l.e., Eyester Cutts, r.t.  l.t., Day Barnard, r.g.  l.g., Pike Roberts, c.  c., Espy Hovey, l.g.  r.g., Silliman Blagden, l.t.  r.t., Goode Campbell, l.e.  r.e., Garrison Matthews, q.b.  q.b., Nixon Ristine, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Corsaden Kernan, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Thompson Graydon, f.b.  f.b., Calder

Several changes were made in the line up of the first eleven yesterday. Graydon was tried at fullback, and Cutts was moved to right tackle, Hovey taking his place at left gnard. Except for the placing of Cutts at right tackle the change did not prove successful as the first team was able to gain only through right tackle. The playing in the first half was spirited on the part of the ends and backs. The interference formed promptly, blocked off efficiently, and helped the man along when tackled. The backs were a trifle slow in starting, Ristine did not follow the interference closely, and both he and Kernan had a tendency to run back. Graydon at fullback was not effective for gains as he failed to hit the line low and hard. To some extent, however, the failure to gain through the line was due to the inability of the linemen to open holes. Marshall at quarterback played a fast game and got into the interference well, but was erratic in passing. Cutts at right tackle played an aggressive and effective game, making good holes for gains through his position. He got into the interference well and helped the runner along. Barnard was unable to make good openings, but was effective in interference. Kernan kicked for good gains, but was slow in getting the punts off.

The first eleven scored four touchdowns in the first half, but were unable to reach the goal line in the second half, as many substitutes were put in.

The line-up: FIRST ELEVEN.  SECOND ELEVEN. Clark, Motley, r.e.  l.e., Hutchinson, MacDonald Cutts, Lawrence, r.t.  l.t., O'Connell Barnard, r.g.  l.g., Davenport, Force Roberts, c.  c., King, Sargent Hovey, l.g.  r.g., Grew Blagden, l.t.  r.t., Lewis, Wright Campbell, l.e.  r.e., Holwill, Donald Marshall, q.b.  q.b., Parker Ristine, Mackay, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Stone, Kerans Kernan, Derby, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Kent, Peltit Graydon, Mifflin, f.b.  f.b., Switzer, Turner