Tickets for Yale Game.

The following regulations have been made for obtaining tickets to the Harvard Yale football game, to be played on Soldiers Field, November 23:

Not earlier than November 7, nor later than 9 p.m., November 9, applications will be received from H. A. A. ticket holders and undergraduates, on regular undergraduate application blanks. No individual will be entitled to apply for more than two seats. Persons wishing to sit together up to the number of 10, must enclose their applications together.

Graduates and members of the Board of Trustees and Faculty of Harvard University, may apply for seats not earlier than November 11, nor later than 9 p.m., November 18. Each person may apply for two seats. Applicants wishing to sit together must enclose their applications together. Graduates who hold season tickets should apply on graduate blanks, white in color, enclosing their season tickets therewith. The season tickets will be returned in time for the Dartmouth game, November 16.

Not earlier than November 14, nor later than 9 p. m., November 15, applications will be received from holders of season tickets, who have not applied under either of the above classes. Persons wishing seats together must enclose their applications together.

Any tickets left over after filling applications will be put on sale at 9 a. m., November 19.

General regulations governing the use of application blanks, will be found on the back of each blank. These should be read carefully. Application blanks may be obtained at Wright & Ditson's in Boston, and at Leavitt & Peirce's, Amee's and the Harvard Co-op rative Society in Cambridge.

Application from Harvard men will be filled first from the south side of the field and then from the sections on the east and west sides. The north side of the field will be reserved for Yale men.

Seats will be assigned to applicants by lot, and the management cannot answer communications requesting a change in seats after the allotment.

There will be no carriage stands and no standing room. Bicycles will not be allowed inside the gates.

Price of seats in the north and south stands, $2.00 each; east and west stands, $1.50 each.

Address all applications for seats and all communications in regard to the Harvard-Yale game to C. H. SCHWEPPE, Cambridge, Mass.