LIGHT PRACTICE.

Men who Played Saturday in Good Shape. Second Scores on Substitutes.

The practice yesterday was light for the men who took part in the game with Brown. Beyond a slight fatigue the men showed no bad results from this game. There was the usual preliminary work and then a line-up of 15 minutes for the first eleven. In the line-up there was considerable improvement in the way the men played together. The backs were a trifle slow in starting, and the line played high, but held the second eleven well.

Blagden was out yesterday and took part in the line-up. Ristine also played. McGrew was out in football clothes and did some running, but did not take part in the playing. Kernan and Roberts were given a rest. Randolph was not able to be out for practice. R. D. Wrenn '95 was out to coach the back field. Lewis, Dr. Newell and Haughton also assisted in the coaching. Secret practice will be continued today and tomorrow.

Dodge kicked to the first's 15 yard line. From this point the first advanced by steady rushing to the second's 5 yard line, where it lost the ball on a fumble by Ristine. Campbell regained the ball on a fumble, however, and scored a touchdown. Cutts kicked goal.

Dodge kicked over the goal line and Graydon kicked out to the middle of the field. Here the second team was unable to gain, and was held for downs four successive times, being forced back from the 50 to the 40 yard line. Although the second was given the ball for the remainder of the half, it was unable to score. The substitutes then relieved the first eleven and lined up for 20 minutes against the second. The second was given the ball but could not score.

The line-up: FIRST ELEVEN.  SECOND ELEVEN. Bowditch, Clark, r.e.  l.e., Morse, Percival Cutts, Lawrence, r.t.  l.t., Dodge Barnard, Riggs, r.g.  l.g., Davenport, Force Sargent, c.  c., Lyon Greene, Lee, l.g.  r.g., Grew, Rainsford Blagden, O'Connell, l.t.  r.t., Knowlton, Lewis Campbell, Cooper, l.e.  r.e., Donald, Thayer Marshall, Baldwin, q.b.  q.b., Parker Ristine, Knowles, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Kerans, Pettit Putnam, Derby, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Ives, Kent Graydon, Mifflin, f.b.  f.b., Switzer, Boyd