The Law School Eleven.

The Law School football eleven has been organized with E. R. Perry 2L. as captain and W. E. Hall 2L. as manager, and has been practicing steadily in preparation for the game with the Yale Law School next Friday. Last week it went through hard signal practice daily, and twice lined up against the Sophomore class team. Yesterday it lined up for a short time against the Juniors and, although there was no scoring, the Law School eleven showed decided superiority over the class team.

The line-up of the team is almost the same as that of the Cowboy team, which won the scrub championship. It is, consequently, well together and rather strong. The Yale team was also formed early in the season and played several games, though it recently disbanded for a short time. There are several men now on the team, who were on the university squad earlier in the season.

As the game between the two teams has been sanctioned by the Athletic Committee, there is no longer any doubt that it will take place. The game will be played on the Freshman football field and the bleachers put up for the Freshman game have been left standing for this match. An admission fee of fifty cents will be charged.

The Law School team play line up against the University eleven for a short time tomorrow in order to settle the final make-up of the team. The line up yesterday was as follows: l.e., Child; l.t., Donald; l.e., Davenport: c., Hammond; r.g., Thorn; r.t., Lyon; r.e., Mook; q.b., Murphy; l.h.b., Ives; r.h.b., Perry; f.b., Alexander.