The Harvard Players.

Charles Dudley Daly '01, quarterback and captain, prepared at the Boston Latin School. He played on his Freshman team, and was on the University team in 1898 and 1899. He is 5 feet, 9 1-2 inches tall, weighs 151 pounds and is 20 years old.

David Colin Campbell '02, left end, prepared at Worcester Academy. He was captain of his Freshman eleven and played left end on the University team last year. His height is 6 feet, his weight 170 pounds, and his age 27 years.

William Dearborn Eaton '02, left tackle, prepared at the Frye School. He was substitute right tackle on the 1898 and 1899 elevens. He is 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, weighs 205 pounds, and is 21 years old.

William George Lee '01, left guard, came from Northwestern University and by the one year residence rule was ineligible last year. He played on the second eleven in the practice games with the first. He is 6 feet, 2 1-2 inches tall, weighs 195 pounds and is 27 years old.

Charles Sprague Sargent '02, centre, prepared at Hopkinson School. He was centre on his Freshman team and substitute on the University team last year. He is 5 feet, 9 1-2 inches tall, weighs 201 pounds, and is 20 years of age.

Charles Arthur Barnard '02, right guard, prepared at the Central High School in Washington. He was substitute right guard last year. He is 8 feet, 2 inches tall, weighs 192 pounds and is 20 years old.

Francis Lowell Burnett '01, right guard, prepared at the Cambridge Manual Training School. He played left tackle on his Freshman team, was substitute centre on the 1898 University eleven and regular centre last year. He is 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches tall, weighs 222 pounds and is 22 years of age.

James Lawrence '01, right tackle, prepared at Groton School. He was right tackle on his Freshman team and played the same position on the University eleven last year. He is 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, weighs 174 pounds and is 22 years of age.

John White Hallowell '01, right end, prepared at the Hopkinson School. He was captain, end and quarterback of his Freshman eleven and has played right end on the University eleven for the last two years. He is 6 feet, 1-2 inch tall, weighs 158 pounds and is 21 years old.

Edward Hale Kendall '02, right halfback, prepared at the Mohegan Military Academy. He was a University substitute in his Freshman year and played regularly last year. He is 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches tall, weighs 180 pounds and is 19 years old.

George Albert Sawin '01, prepared at the Cambridge Manual Training School. He was a substitute back on the University team his first two years in college and last year he played as a regular. He is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, weighs 160 pounds and is 22 years of age.

Alfred Stillman '08, substitute fullback, prepared at Hopkinson School. Last year he played on his Freshman eleven and pitched on the University nine. He is 5 feet, 11 inches tall, weighs 160 pounds and is 19 years old.

Shirley Gordon Ellis '01, fullback, prepared at Andover, where he played guard. He was halfback on his Freshman team and on the 1898 second team. Last year he was the regular fullback. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 192 pounds and is 19 years old.

Robert Peebles Kernan '03, left halfback, prepared at the Brooklyn Polytechnic School. He was a substitute on his Freshman team and was substitute pitcher on the University nine last year. He is 5 feet, 11 1-2 inches tall, weighs 156 pounds and is 19 years old.