Bible Study Courses.

The Bible study courses conducted by the Harvard Christian Association, have been very successful during the past year. All of the religious societies have entered into active co-operation in the work. Over one hundred men have been carrying on regular Bible study in the classes. This number has been increasing so that several new courses will be offered next year to fill the growing need. These courses will be primarily devotional and will supplement the literary and critical courses offered by the University.

The Freshman course will be on the "Life of Christ" and will be under the leadership of K. C. MacArthur '05, R. Oveson '05, S. M. J. Rowe '05 and R. S. Wallace '04, who is chairman of the department. The Sophomore course on "Acts and Epistles," will be led by W. R. Bowie '04 and A. B. Parson '03. W. W. Baker '99 will conduct the Junior course on "Old Testament Characters." The Senior course will be on the "Teachings of Jesus." The leader will be announced later.

The two classes from the Law School which have been given during the past will again be conducted by Rev. Paul Revere Frothingham '86. It is expected to have another class which will probably be led by Rev. Herbert Parlin Johnson '89. The class for graduate students will be led by G. E. Huggins 2G.

The Sunday noon Bible class which has been so successful during the past year will be continued by O. G. Frantz '03. There will be a course of popular lectures next year on the Bible in its literary, historical and ethical aspects. These courses will be conducted by professors in the University and others.