1906, 12; Worcester Academy, 6.

The Freshmen defeated Worcester Academy on Saturday in an uninteresting game by the score of 12-6. The defense of the Freshman team again proved very weak, especially on the ends, where Worcester's well-formed interference was able to make several long gains. On the offense, however, the team showed considerable speed, but the interference on end plays was so ragged that no long gains could be made.

In the first half, Worcester secured the ball on the Freshmen's 35 yard line on a fumble, and scored on well executed end plays, and line-bucking. The Freshmen then advanced the ball from mid-field to the 25 yard line, where Hodges broke through the line for a touchdown. They scored again in the second half on fast line plays which Worcester was too weak to stop.

The line-ups: FRESHMEN.  WORCESTER ACADEMY. Whitman, Wilder, l.e.  r.e., McMillan, Peck Paul, Moller, l.t.  r.t., Burke Carrick, l.g.  r.g., Mossman Sloane, c,  c., Keyes, Winslow Pell, r.g.  l.g., Nelson Carr, r.t.  l.t., Bacon Upton, r.e.  l.e., Saunders Metcalf, q.b.  q.b., Seeley Nichols, Means, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Cooper, Gould Hodges, Nesmith, Bartels, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Reardon Hogg, f.b.  f.b., Palmer, Davis