Buildings Open During Recess.

The University buildings will be open during the Christmas recess at the following hours:

Co-operative Society Store in Dane Hall-Until Christmas, from 8.30 a. m. to 5.30 p. m. From December 26 to December 31, inclusive, the store will be closed for stock-taking. Hours after December 31 will be announced by placards at the store.

Memorial Hall-breakfast, 8 to 9.30 a. m.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 p. m.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 p. m. Sunday hours the same as usual.

Randall Hall-breakfast, 8 to 9 a. m.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 p. m.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 p. m. Sunday hours the same as usual.

Gore Hall-9 a. m. to 5.30 p. m. Reserved books may be taken out at 5 o'clock to be returned at 9 the next morning. On Christmas Day and on Sundays, December 28 and January 4, the library will not be open. The classical and historical libraries in Harvard Hall will be open at the usual hours. The Warren House libraries will close at 5.30 p. m.

Union-8 a. m. to 11 p. m. The Dining Room will be open from 8 a. m. to 8 p. m.

Gymnasium-9 a. m. to 6 p. m.

Law School Reading Room-9 a. m. to 4 p. m.

Phillips Brooks House-8 a. m. to 12 m.

The Chemical and Physical Laboratories will be open only to men doing advanced work from 9 a. m. to 5 p. m. The Museums' will be open at the usual hours except on Christmas Day.

University Hall will be open as usual.

Appleton Chapel and the Preacher's Room will be closed.