Reorganization is Practical.

Communication

To the Editors of the Crimson:

The issue in the Co-operative matter seems to come down to this: On the one hand there is a theory of what co-operation ought to be. This theory has been proved mistaken and impracticable by actual trial,--for, as has been said in previous communications, the attendance at the annual meetings has varied from five to thirty out of the 2000 members, the only undergraduates usually being the CRIMSON reporter or some other Freshman who wishes to take in every side of College life. On the other hand there is the possibility of having an institution which shall furnish the necessities of College life cheaply and conveniently, and without trouble or responsibility to the great mass of the men who will use it. The majority of the Directors have prepared a plan which will make the Society such an institution. The opposition have made no practical suggestions for improving this plan, and simply cry against it on the ground that it is against the theory of co-operation.

All members of the Society, especially undergraduates, who wish for improved service and a business like management are urged to come out and vote for this new plan. B. WENDELL, JR.. '02.