Lacrosse Plans.

Fall lacrosse practice will begin the latter part of this week when a call for both new and old material will be made. As soon as familiarity with the handling of the sticks is acquired, scrub teams will be formed and regular games played each day of practice. Contrary to the custom of past years, however, but four days of practice a week will be held. To conclude the season's work a game has been scheduled with Dummer Academy for the first Saturday in November. Active coaching will be done throughout the fall but no attempt will be made to pick a University squad.

The prospects for a successful season are bright, as of last year's team only three positions remain to be filled. It is more than likely, however, that several of the old men may be displaced by material from the class teams. The class games as usual will take place in the early spring, and cups will be awarded the winning team. Not until after this series of games will the University team be picked and the men sent to the training table. In the spring Harvard will meet Pennsylvania at Cambridge, while Cornell and Columbia will be played on their home grounds. More home games will also be scheduled if possible. The year will end with a southern trip to Lehigh Valley and Baltimore, when games with Lehigh College and Johns Hopkins University will be played.