The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Hockey Team Plays Boston Hockey Club.

The University hockey team will play the Boston Hockey Club today at 3.30 on Holmes Field. Harvard has already twice defeated the Boston Hockey Club team, both times by very close scores. The game, therefore, should be interesting. The probable line-up is as follows: HARVARD.  BOSTON HOCKEY CLUB. MacLeod, l.e.  r.e., R. Winsor '02 Lovering, l.c.  r.c., F. J. Goodridge '98 Souther, r.c.  l.c., H. B. Stoddard, Yale '02 Foster, r.e.  l.e., Snow, Yale '02 Clothier, c.p.  c.p., D. P. Penhallow '03 Carr, p.  p., A. Goodridge '00 Litchfield, g.  g., J. B. Manning '03

Although more spirited than on Thursday, the work of the University hockey team yesterday was far from satisfactory. In a short game against the scrub, with the backs of the two teams interchanged, the University forwards were unable to shoot with any effect through a defence which was not a little ragged. The University team then lined up against the Senior team, and in the first few minutes of play succeeded in shooting six goals after bringing the puck down the ice by accurate and intelligent passing. Although the opposing team offered but little resistance, this few minutes of sharp work was the most encouraging seen this year, and showed of what the men are capable. From that time on, however, the University forwards seemed to think their work completed, and were only able to double the score during the entire remainder of the game. Foster and Lovering showed more aggressiveness than the others and succeeded in shooting three goals apiece. Towards the end of the game, Clothier made the only score for the Seniors, after dodging through the entire opposing team. Litchfield showed no improvement at goal, and it was only through Carr's agility that a number of goals were averted. At the close of the play a number of the University team substitutes went into the Senior line-up. The line-up: UNIVERSITY TEAM.  SENIORS. MacLeod, l.c.  r.e., Marean, Kernan Lovering, l.c.  r.c., Notman, Prentice Souther, r.c.  l.c., Ward, Clothier Foster, r.e.  l.e., Macdonald, Clothier, Newhall Clothier, Macdonald, Ward, c.p.  c.p., Pulsifer Carr, p.  p., Hammond Litchfield, g.  g., Cutter

Score--University team, 12; Seniors, 1. Goals--Souther 2. MacLeod, Foster 4, Lovering 4, Clothier. Referee--H. W. Read '03.

The hockey management has arranged the following interclass schedule: January 30, 1905 vs. 1906; January 31, 1903 vs. 1904. The final game of the series will be played on February 4.