The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

GOLF TEAM DEFEATS YALE.

Will Play Princeton Today in 36-Hole Final Match.

GARDEN CITY, L. I., Oct. 20.--In the preliminary round of the Intercollegiate Golf tournament played here today Yale defeated Pennsylvania 16 1-2 to 1 1-2, In the first round Princeton defeated Columbia by the score of 19 1-2 to 0 and Harvard defeated Yale 9 1-2 to 2. The Harvard-Yale match was close until near the finish, when the Harvard team pulled out with a good margin. The general playing was good, considering the high wind which rendered low scoring impossible. The method of scoring consists in counting one point for every match and half a point for each hole.

The scores of the University team were as follows: H. C. Egan defeated B. d. Smith, 2 up; W. E. Egan defeated N. S. Campbell, 3 up; H. B. Hollins tied with P. H. Jennings; M. McBurney defeated A. M. Reid, 4 up; W. C. Chick was defeated by M. Behr, 2 up; U. A. Murdock defeated C. Truesdale, 2 up. Total--Harvard, 9 1-2; Yale, 2.

Today Harvard will play Princeton in the final round of 36 holes, and judging from yesterday's work Harvard's chances are favorable.