Professor Palmer's Address.

"The Bible from the College Man's Point of View," was the subject of an address given in Brooks House last evening by Professor G. H. Palmer of the department of Philosophy.

Professor Palmer, in his address, strongly advocated Bible study as a pursuit of the greatest value to college men. The reasons on which he based its value were the necessity of keeping in touch with one of the most vital forces in all history and the world today; the power of the Bible as a teacher of beautiful literary style; the importance of being informed of the present vigorous research regarding its sources: and the very great value of the Bible as a stimulus to the deepest and truest religious life.

The following courses in Bible study are being offered by the Christian Association this year: two courses in the life of Christ, one for Freshmen, and one for upper classmen; a study in the Epistles and the history of the early Christian church; a study of the Old Testament characters; a course in the teachings of Christ: a Law School course: and a Sunday noon class.

These courses are open to all members of the University. Each course will meet once a week, and the first meetings will be held next week at times to be announced in the CRIMSON.