The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

FRESHMEN VS. YALE 1907.

Annual Game on Old Football Field at 2. Parade From Union at 1.15.

The Freshman football team will play its annual game with the Yale freshmen on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 2 o'clock. The Freshman class will form at the Union at 1.15 o'clock and will march to the Field accompanied by a band.

By a comparison of scores, the Yale players appear to have the better chance for victory as they have been defeated only once this year--by Andover by a score of 23 to 0. The Harvard team, in addition to losing to Andover by a score of 51 to 0, has failed to score in two other games, one of which was a tie. These defeats of the Harvard eleven occurred, however, early in the season, and since that time a marked improvement has been shown both in individual work and in team play. The improvement in team work has perhaps, been the most encouraging feature of the practice during the last few weeks. The men have shown a greater degree of quickness on the offense but the line is still too slow and too high in charging.

Yale's team is a trifle the heavier, but its advantage in this respect will be lessened by the superior aggressiveness and snap that has been manifested recently by the Harvard eleven. Both teams are in excellent condition.

The line-up: HARVARD 1907.  YALE 1907. Sargent, l.e.  r.e., Blair Corbett, l.t.  r.t., Andrews Sibley, l.g.  r.g., Nace Starr, c.  c., Gillis Emmons, r.g.  l.g., Hoppin Hopewell, r.t.  l.t., Cates Hall, r.e.  l.e., Sumner, (capt.) Sortwell, q.b.  q.b., Hutchinson Leatherbee, (capt.), l.h.b.  r.h.b., Everett Reynolds, f.b.  f.b., Robinson White, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Morse

The officials will be: Umpire, J. Valentine; referee, J. W. Hallowell '01; linesman and timekeeper, B. Wendell, Jr., 2L.