Harvard Co-operative Nominations.

The annual meeting of the ticket holders of the Co-operative Society will be held in Lower Massachusetts on Wednesday, November 18, at an hour to be announced later.

The stockholders of the Harvard Co-operative Society have made the following nominations to fill the officers of the Society during the coming year:

President, Dr. C. H. Ayres, Jr., '98; treasurer, W. M. McInnes '85; secretary, Professor J. H. Gardiner '85; stockholder to serve five years, A. L. Lowell '77. Directors: from the University at large, A. A. Ballantine '04; from the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Dr. C. S. Bouton '96; from the Graduate School, H. L. Blackwell 4C.; from the Law School, G. Clark 1L.; from the Medical School, Dr. W. B. Cannon '96; from the Senior Class, J. A. Burgess; from the Junior Class, R. H. Oveson; from the Sophomore Class, C. D. Morgan.

Additional nominations may be made by filling out and posting application papers signed by twenty-five members of the Society; such nominations must be posted in the Co-operative store and be published in the CRIMSON one week before the election.

If additional nominations are made in this manner, the president, treasurer, clerk, and eight directors are to be selected by ballot at the annual meeting, provided that at least one hundred members are present and voting. The eleven persons so selected by ballot are to be elected; but if no additional nominations are made, or if fewer than one hundred members are present and voting at the annual meeting, the nominees of the stockholders are to be elected,--the president by a vote of the board of directors, the ten other persons by a vote of the board of stockholders.