The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Registration After Christmas Recess.

The Christmas recess begins December 23, 1903. All undergraduates are required to register Monday morning, January 4, 1904, between 9 A. M. and 1.30 P. M. College exercises will be held as usual on that day.

The registration rooms are as follows. Seniors,  in Upper Massachusetts Juniors,  In Basement of New Lecture Hall, Room 10 Sophomores,  in Upper Massachusetts Freshmen,  in Sever 7 College Special Students,  in Upper Massachusetts Scientific Students,  in Upper Dane

The attention of students is called to the following regulation concerning residence:

"Continuous residence at the University is required during term-time. No interruption of residence is permissible, except for satisfactory reasons stated to the Recorder (orally if possible), before the student leaves Cambridge. The student who has been absent must also report in person to the Recorder immediately on his return."