SENIOR CLASS DAY ELECTIONS.

Polls Open at the Crimson Office from 8 to 5 o'clock.--List of Nominees.

The Senior Class Day officers, First, Second and Third Marshals, Secretary, Poet, Odist, Ivy Orator, Orator, and Chorister, will be elected by the Senior class today. The polls will be open at the CRIMSON office from 8 o'clock this morning until 5 o'clock in the afternoon; balloting will be by the Australian system. On Friday the four committees will be elected.

According to the vote of the class in the meeting of December 8, the man elected First Marshal will preside at all future meetings of the class; in his absence the Second Marshal will preside, and in the absence of both, the Third Marshal.

The rule in regard to the manner of election of Marshals is as follows:

"Every elector shall vote for three candidates for Marshals, indicating his preference for First, Second and Third Marshal. Of the three elected, that candidate receiving the highest, number of votes for First Marshal shall be declared First Marshal; of the other two elected, that one whose total for First Marshal and Second Marshal shall be greater, shall be Second Marshal; and the other candidate elected shall be Third Marshal."

The list of nominees is as follows:

Marshals--J. A. Burgess, H. G. Dillingham, C. B. Marshall, F. D. Roosevelt, E. C. Rust, R. Sanger.

Secretary--E. B. Krumbhaar, R. S. Wallace.

Poet--A. D. Ficke, A. Forbes.

Odist--H. Otis, S. A. Welldon.

Ivy Orator--W. R. Bowie, G. S. Greenfield, G. O. Winston.

Orator--A. A. Ballantine, J. Daniels.

Chorister--P. H. Allen, A. V. Baird, J. H. Densmore.

The following men in addition to those whose names were printed in the provisional list posted last Wednesday, are entitled to vote in the elections today:

A. W. Belcher, S. M. Blatterman, F. S. Buffum, W. A. Heizman, Wm. Kent, J. D. Kirkpatrick, C. deL. Oelrichs, A. J. Paehtz, C. E. Pike, S. B. Richardson, E. H. Sherburne, F. H. Schoenfuss, L. K. Southard, M. McI. Thurlow, R. F. Webber, H. E. Wescott, M. W. Wolff, H. W. Young.