Buildings Open During Recess.

During the Christmas recess the University buildings will be open at the following hours:

Co-operative Society Store in Dane Hall--Until December 28, the store will be open at the usual hours, except on Christmas, when it will be closed. From December 28 to January 2, inclusive, the store will be closed for stock-taking.

Memorial Hall--breakfast, 8 to 9.30 A. M.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 P. M.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 P. M. Sunday hours the same as usual.

Randall Hall--breakfast, 8 to 9 A. M.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 P. M.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 P. M.; On Christmas and Sundays, breakfast will be served from 8.15 to 9.15 A. M. Dinner will be served on Christmas from 1 to 2 P. M.; there will be no evening meal.

Gore Hall--9 A. M. to 5.30 P. M. Reserved books may be taken out at 5 o'clock, to be returned at 9 o'clock the next morning. On Christmas Day and on Sundays, December 27 and January 3, the library will not be open. The classical and historical libraries in Harvard Hall will be open at the usual hours, The Warren House libraries will close at 6 P. M.

Union--8 A. M. to 11 P. M. The Dining Room will be open from 8 A. M. to 2 P. M. and from 5.30 P. M. to 8 P. M. The Lunch Room Counter, will be open from 12 M. to 6 P. M.

Hemenway Gymnasium--9 A. M. to 7 P. M., except on Christmas and Sundays.

Law School Reading Room--9 A. M. to 4 P. M., except on Christmas and Sundays. Saturdays, 9 A. M. to 1 P. M.

Phillips Brooks House--8 A. M. to 12 M., except Sundays and Christmas.

The Chemical and Physical Laboratories will be open only to men doing advanced work from 9 A. M. to 5 P. M.

The Museums will be open at the usual hours, except on Christmas Day.

University Hall will be open at the usual hours, 9 A. M. to 1 P. M.