The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

1906 Baseball with Noble's

The Freshman baseball nine will play Noble and Greenough's School team on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock. Noble's team, which in the four games played this season, has lost to Ballou and Hobigand's Hopkinson and Brookline High; and won from Brown and Nichols; has very good material and plays will in practice, but in a game shows very little team work and is unsteady at critical times. The batting order follows: FRESHMEN.  NOBLE'S. Leonard, 2b.  c., Lovering L. Grant, 3b.  p., Burr Nichols, lb.  1b., Inches Taylor, c.f.  2b.,Davis Bradbury, s.s  s.s., McNell Quigley, c.  3b., Russell Newhall, l.f.  r.f., Kenard Greenough, l.f.  r.f., Kenard Greenough, r.f.  c.f., Talbot Castle, p.  l.f., Minot

In the practice of the Freshman team yesterday the batting showed but little improvement, as the men still have a tendency to hit the ball too high in the air. The bunting, however, was better both in form and in placement. In the fielding the work was characterized by carelessness and inaccurate throwing.