Exhibition of Photographs.

The exhibition of the pictures entered in the recent photographic contest between Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania will be opened today. In the Museum Room of Robinson Hall and will continue through this week and next. The first and second individual prizes, a loving cup and a pewter stein, will also be exhibited. The exhibition will be open each week day from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. except on Saturdays, when it will close at 6 p.m.

Each University entered fifty pictures for the contest, those from Harvard being chosen from an exhibition of the Camera Club. The decision was given to Pennsylvania. The first individual prize was awarded to C. L. E. Newland of Pennsylvania, and the second to Mr. F. L. Olmsted, Jr., '94. W. G., Hqyskeeper and E. S. Carr of Pennsylvania, and H. S. Welsh '04 were awarded the three honorable mentions. The judges were H. Troth, R. S. Redfield, and E. Stirling, all of Philadelphia.

The photographs were exhibited in Houston Hall, Philadelphia, from April 13 to April 22. A catalogue, with reproduction of the individual prize winners, may be had at the exhibition.