Leiter Cup Games and Rules.

The Leiter Cup games played yesterday resulted as follows: Storks 23, Sleeping Beauties 5; Losers 14, Butterfingers 7. The game between the Indians and Boiler Makers was won by the latter, 8 to 1, but the game has been protested.

The following games will be played today at 4 o'clock: Boers vs. Holyoke Heights, east diamond, Soldiers Field; Muffers vs. No Names, west diamond, Soldiers Field; Grinds vs. Hell-O-Go-Damns, Nortons Field.

As there seems to be some doubt about the meaning of the rules under which the series is conducted, they have been reprinted below with several small changes designed to explain doubtful points. These rules will be strictly enforced.

1. Every man attending lectures in the University is eligible to play in the series, except men from other universities, unwilling or permanently ineligible to play on the University squad.

2. No team may have more than one man who has received his "H" for playing on a University nine.

3. Teams desiring to enter under their old names must enrol at least three of last year's team.

4. No team may have more than three men who have received their class numerals in Freshman year, their "H 2nd," or "H" in baseball.

5. Games shall be called at 3 o'clock on Saturdays; on other days at 4.

6. Any nine not appearing within 15 minutes of the scheduled time shall forfeit the game.

7. In case of rain the game shall be called a tie, and each team shall be credited with half a game.

8. The captains of the nines shall choose an umpire.

9. Two balls, a mask and a chest protector will be provided for each game by the University management. One ball may be obtained by each captain at the Athletic Association office in the Union before noon on the morning, of the game. The mask and chest protector intended for use on Nortons Field may be obtained in the same way by either captain, and must be returned before 10 o'clock on the following morning. The two or more sets for Soldiers Field may be obtained from the janitor of the Locker Building by signing a receipt, and must be returned immediately after the games.

10. Games shall be played under the American league rules of last year. The new foul strike rule will not be enforced except with the consent of both captains.

11. The captain of the winning team shall leave the score in the box at the CRIMSON office before 7.30 o'clock on the day of the game, with the names of all the players on both nines; otherwise the result will not be counted.

12. All protests must be left at the office of the Athletic Association within 24 hours of the completion of the game in which they arose; otherwise they will not be considered.