The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

COLUMBIA GAME TODAY

Easy Game Expected.--Coburn Will Pitch.--Team Shows Improvement.

The University baseball team will play Columbia on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. The nine should have no difficulty in winning, as the Columbia team is very weak and has been defeated frequently this year. Last Saturday Columbia lost to Bates by the score of 9 to 5.

The practice of the nine yesterday afternoon was fast, and there was considerable improvement over the playing shown in recent games. Special attention was given to the infield, and the work was marked by accurate fielding and fast throwing. The batting of the team showed improvement and the base-running was good.

Coburn will pitch in today's game and Clarkson will play in left field. Stillman will play centre field and Stephenson will play right.

The batting orders follow: HARVARD  COLUMBIA Randall, 1b.  s.s., Goodman Stephenson, r.f.  2b., Taber Matthews, s.s.  c., Frambach Clarkson, l.f.  3b., Joyce Stillman, c.f.  r.f., O'Nell R.P. Kernan, c.  1b., Bloomfield Carr, 3b,  c.f., Fisher Coburn, p,  p., Tyler Coolidge, 2b,  l.f., Elias