Changes in the Union.

The loving cup given by the University to the cruiser Harvard at the time of the late war, and since returned to the University, has been given to the Union. It has been placed in a glass case over the side board in the dining room.

A large clock, given by the class of '87, in memory of Hamilton Kuhn, has been placed over the doorway leading from the entrance hall to the Living Room. The face of the clock, which is of brass, is set in a stone casing, and the whole is flush with the wall.

A tall clock of rough-hewn oak has been installed in the Living Room. On the front of the case the Union seal and the inscription. "Given to the Harvard Union by the class of '78," are carved in the wood. The old Dutch clock formerly in the northeast corner of the Living Room has been moved up-starts to the ladies dining room.

The Sargent portrait of Major Higginson which was loaned to the art exhibit at Copley Hall during the summer, has been returned and hung in the Living Room.

The present membership of the Union is as follows: Active, 284; associate 360; non-resident, 401; life, 980.