TEAM PLAYS AT WEST POINT

Today Against Military Academy Eleven. New Men in Harvard Line-up.

The game with the United States Military Academy at West Point this afternoon will furnish the first thorough test of the strength of this year's University eleven. Seven members of last year's West Point team, which held Harvard down to a score of 5 to 0, are again playing, while only three regular players of last year's University eleven will line up in today's game.

Although the practice of the West Point team during the past few days has been discouraging, the two games already played this season have each been won--that with Tufts on October 1, by a score of 12 to 0, and that with Dickinson last Saturday, 18 to 0. The average weight of the West Point line is 183 pounds and of the team as a whole 175 pounds.

The probable line-up of the two teams follows: HARVARD.  WEST POINT. Filley, l.e.  r.e., Gillespie Meier, l.t.  r.t. Graves Parker, l.g.  r.g. Erwin Barney, e.  c., Lipton Squires, r.g.  l.g., Weeks Paul, r.t.  l.t., Doe Leary, r.e.  l.e., Hammond Noyes, q.b.  q.b., Waugh Nichols, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Hill Hurley, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Prince Mills, f.b.  f.b., Lorney

Yesterday afternoon the first team and substitutes went through light signal practice before leaving Cambridge, to take the Fall River boat for New York. This morning the squad will go to West Point in a special sleeper, which will be held at West Point during the day, and will bring back the squad by way of Albany tonight, reaching Boston at 6.45 tomorrow morning.