Scrub Football Series

Mr. P. V. Bacon '98 has offered to give cups for the scrub football series this year, as in previous years. The purpose of this series to broaden active interest in football and to give every man in the University a chance to play on a regularly organized team. The following are the rule governing the contests:

1. The organization shall be known as the "Harvard University Scrub Football Series."

2. All arrangements shall be under the direction of N. Kelly, Thayer, 33, manager of the series. Balls will be supplied by the management only for games.

Entries.

3. Entries of teams not composed of Freshman must give name of team, name of captain and names of at least eleven, and not more than sixteen players.

Individuals wishing to play may enter their names together with their position. From these names a committee will make up additional teams. Entries much be made in blue book at Leavitt and Peirce's.

4. Freshman teams shall be appointed by the Freshman coach, and no man by being assigned to such a team shall be considered as no longer candidate for the Freshman team.

Eligibility 5. No team shall have more than five players from any class team and nor more than six players from all class teams.

6. University squad players shall not be eligible.

7. No graduate ineligible or unwilling to play on the University eleven shall be eligible to play on the scrub teams. This rule does not apply to men excluded merely on account of the one year residence rule. Not more than three graduates shall be allowed on any scrub team.

8. After the first game of the series no member of any team may become a member of any other team.