Junior Class Elections Today

The election of the Junior class officers for the year will be held today in the CRIMSON office from 9 A. M. to 5 P. M. J. C. Prizer has withdrawn his name as a candidate for vice-president. The final list of nominations is: for president, R. L. Bacon, J. D. White; for vice-president, G. W. Bailey, H. Foster, Jr.; for secretary-treasurer, G. A. Leland, Jr., W. F. Low, Jr. Only men who entered with 1907, either in regular standing or as special students, or men who have been admitted to Junior standing from other colleges will be allowed to vote.

The following have been appointed watchers at the polls at the hours named: 9 to 10--D. G. Field, F. R. Starr, M. C. Ware; 10 to 11--J. P. Lane, J. C. Prizer, C. Woodman; 11 to 12--J. M. Morse, H. W. Nichols, R. H. Wiswall; 12 to 1--R. B. Gregg, S. P. Henshaw, T. T. Smith; 1 to 2--H. E. Kramer, J. H. Means, J. J. Rowe; 2 to 3--E. R. Brumley, G. Chandler, H. F. Evans; 3 to 4--R. W. French, G. J. Hirsch; J. H. Ijams; 4 to 5--N. F. Emmons, M. C. Leckner, G. T. Sugden.