Moving of Trophies Completed

The work of moving the trophies from the old Trophy Room in the Gymnasium to the new room in the Union was completed on Saturday.

All the available photographs of teams, including University football, baseball, track and tennis teams, and winning Freshman elevens, have been collected and hung in rows along the walls. Some large albums containing photographs of teams may also be seen. Such of the banners as could be preserved are placed in a high rack opposite the door. Below them is a new case made especially to contain the various cups.

Over the door are hung four footballs, won in the games with Yale in 1898 and 1901, and with Pennsylvania in 1898 and 1902. These are the only footballs which the Committee has been able to obtain, but it is hoped that in time more of the old ones may be secured. About 250 baseballs have been placed in the old baseball case, which has been renovated and lined with green satin. The baseballs won in the more important games, such as those with Yale and Princeton, have been fixed on spikes. Banners awarded past University relay teams complete the list of trophies.