C. S. M. A. Convention Dec. 5 to 7

Active preparations are now being made for the nineteenth annual convention of the Church Students' Missionary Association, which will be held in Cambridge December 5 to 7 inclusive. The following addresses have been arranged: On December 5, after an address of welcome by Dean Hodges in St. John's Church, a dinner will be given to the delegates in the Theological School refectory. In the evening, at Phillips Brooks House, the subject for discussion will be "The Open Door of Opportunity." "At Home," Rev. S. C. Hughson, O. H. C.; "Abroad," A. M. Sherman, of Hankow, China.

There will be a business meeting and four general conferences on December 6. Rev. J. W. Wood, corresponding secretary of the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society, will speak on "The Board of Missions and the Missionary," at Brooks House. Rev. Alexander Mann, S. T. D., will speak at Trinity Church, Boston, on "The Board of Missions and the Parish." At the third conference Rev. E. P. Smith will speak at Brooks House on "Courses of Mission Study." The subjects in the evening will be "Fields and Needs"; "The Most Pressing Calls Today," Professor J. H. Wright, L.L.D., dean of the Graduate School, and "The West and Mormonism," Rt. Rev. F. S. Spaulding, bishop of Salt Lake.

On Thursday, December 7, the first subject for discussion, at Christ Church, will be "The Missionary Problem in its Relation to the Boarding School, the University, and the Theological Seminary," by Rev. Endicott Peabody, D.D., headmaster of Groton School, Mr. John R. Mott, and Rev. J. C. Roper, D.D., professor of dogmatics at the General Theological Seminary, respectively. Miss S. Sorabji will speak on "Zenana Work in India," and Rev. H. St. G. Tucker, of Tokyo, on "Japan," in Brooks House. In the evening in Sanders Theatre A. S. Lloyd, D.D., will speak on "The Student and Personal Responsibility," and Rt. Rev. C. P. Anderson, D.D., bishop of Chicago, on "The End of Missions--the World for God."