Inaugural Delegation Left Yesterday.

About 100 of the 125 men in the Harvard delegation to the inaugural ceremonies at Washington left Boston at 5 o'clock yesterday afternoon. From New York they took the 12.27 train for Washington, which arrives at 7.25 o'clock this morning.

In Washington the headquarters of the delegation is at 1133 14th street, N. W., 14th street and Thomas Circle. This evening the delegation is invited by the Washington Harvard Club to a smoker at the University Club, which has extended its privileges to all members of the delegation while in the city. At 9.30 tomorrow morning all the men will assemble at headquarters to prepare for the inaugural parade. The delegation, in black gowns and red mortar-board caps, will lead the college division of the parade. Men who wish to attend the inaugural ball will meet at headquarters at 7.30 o'clock Saturday evening.

The officer in charge at Washington is W. B. Flint 1L., who can be reached at the "Cecil," 15th and L. Streets, N. W.

On Sunday afternoon at 2.30 o'clock the delegation will leave Washington on a special train for New York, where it will take the midnight train for Boston, arriving at 7.15 o'clock Monday morning.