TRIANGULAR FENCING MEET

In Boston at 8.-Harvard, Cornell and M. I. T. Entered.-Novice Meet Monday.

The University fencing team will hold a triangular meet with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Cornell tonight at 8 o'clock in the Institute of Technology gymnasium.

The University and the Institute of Technology teams have each had but one meet, that with Columbia on February 21, which resulted in a victory for the Institute of Technology Harvard and Columbia being tied for second place. As Cornell has been beaten by Columbia by the close score of 5 to 4, the meet tonight should be well contested.

W. McCleod 1L., H. A. Hirsh 1L., and R. S. Earle 3L. will represent the University.

There will be an open novice fencing competition in the Gymnasium on next Monday evening at 8 o'clock. Invitations to attend have been sent to the Boston Athletic Association, the Boston Y. M. C. A., the Piacenti School of Fencing, the St. James Fencers Club, and Tufts College. Entrants will be divided into two squads, and each man will meet every man in his own squad, the three winners in each of the two squads competing in the finals. Cups for first, second, and third prizes have been offered by the Fencers' Club.