Pamphlets for Engineering Camp.

Pamphlets containing information usually desired by students who intend to go to the Engineering Camp may be had by applying at University 2 or 16, or the Engineering Library, 222 Pierce Hall. The following courses are offered for the summer of 1905: Engineering 3b, 4a, 4c, 4d, 5a, 5b, 5d, 5e, and the following Proposed, New Course in Surveying:

Topography.--Making topographical maps of large areas, together with necessary preliminary observations and calculations. A course in practice for students wishing to prepare for U. S. Government survey work. Four weeks, beginning July 24.

The course, if given, will be in personal charge of an experienced topographer. It will be limited in numbers, and will be open only to students who have passed with credit in Engineering 4a and 4c or their equivalent. Such a course may be given if a sufficient number of students is assured by May 1.

If after reading the pamphlet students desire additional information, address Professor H. J. Hughes, or call on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays, 11 to 12.45; Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays, 10 to 11, at 114 Pierce Hall.