NEW PLAN OF POLITICAL CLUB

Scheme for Co-operation in Boston Politics.-Meeting Friday.

There will be a meeting of all men who intend to live in Boston after leaving College (more especially of those who graduate next year), next Friday evening at 8 o'clock in the Assembly Room of the Union. The purpose of this meeting is to interest men in Boston politics and to try to get them to co-operate with the Good Government Association, an organization which is open to party as well as non-party men who believe in the election of honest and capable persons to city office, and who desire to take a more or less active part in city affairs. To this end the Political Club is working in conjunction with the Good Government Association.

A permanent Harvard committee of the Good Government Association, made up of E. N. Jones '96, G. R. Nutter '85, J. J. Storrow '85, and the president of the Political Club, will outline the plan of work, which will be somewhat as follows:

(1) Each spring the committee will communicate with all members of the University who are about to graduate and expect to live in Boston. Notices asking if they care to do political work will be sent to them, and if they so desire they will be asked to sign registration blanks.

(2) The names of all men who have registered will be kept on file, and they will continually be informed of opportunities for civic service.

(3) During the winter special meetings to consider Boston politics will be held at Harvard in conjunction with the Political Club.

(4) Each June a report of what Harvard men have been doing in Boston public affairs will be published in the CRIMSON and sent to all members of graduating classes in the University who live in Boston.