CORNELL GAME TODAY

At 4 o'clock.--Kemblc Will play at Second and Dexter in Right Field.

The University baseball team will play Cornell this afternoon on the regular diamond, Soldiers Field, at 4 o'clock.

The University fine did not play Cornell last year, but in 1903 won by the large score of 16 to 3 and in 1902 by 11 to 1. This year, however, Cornell has a better team than usual, and a close game may be expected. Since the return from its southern trip the Cornell team has won seven straight victories, including two against professional teams. Besides these Cornell easily defeated New York University and Hobart College, the former by 19 to 5, and the latter by 15 to 1, and lost to the New York National League team by the score of 7 to 3. On April 29 it was defeated by Princeton by the score of 4 to 0.

Kemble will play today at second base on the University team for the first time since the southern trip. McCarty will be unable to play on account of slight illness and his place at right field will be taken by Dexter.

R. Oveson '05 has been appointed cheer leader for the game today.

The batting order: HARVARD.  CORNELL. Randall, 1b.  r.f., Champaign Leonard, 3b.  2b., Rice Stephenson, c.  1b., Preston Matthews, s.s.  l.f., Bigelow Dexter, r.f.  3b., Brown Kernan, l.f.  c.f., Braiman Spencer, c.f.  s.s., Hellman Coburn, p.  c., Welch Kemble, 2b.  p., Umstead