HOLY CROSS GAME TODAY

At Worcester at 3.--Randall and Kernan Will Play.--Coburn to Pitch.

The University baseball team will play Holy Cross at Worcester this afternoon at 3 o'clock.

The Holy Cross team won last Monday from Dartmouth in a close game by the score of 6 to 5. Earlier in the season Tufts defeated Holy Cross by the score of 7 to 4. At present the Holy Cross team is somewhat crippled by the loss of their regular catcher, and Spring, who pitched brilliantly in the games against Harvard last year, may be unable to pitch today because of an injury to his hand. Last year Harvard was twice defeated by Holy Cross, each time by the score of 3 to 1.

Randall and Kernan will play for Harvard today, Randall at first base and Kernan in left field. McCarty will go back to right field and Spencer will replace Schoenfuss at centre field.

The batting orders: HARVARD.  HOLY CROSS. Randall, 1b.  c.f., Cahill Leonard, 3b.  p., Spring Matthews, s.s.  1b., Flynn Stephenson, c.  l.f., Hoey Dexter, 2b.  s.s., Barry McCarty, r.f.  r.f., Dowd Spencer, c.f.  c., Corrigan Coburn, p.  2b., Cashen Kernan, l.f.  3b., Ennis