Class Day Ticket Notice

There will be a sale of Class Day tickets to graduates at the Parker House, Boston, today from 12.15 to 1.30 o'clock. The prices of tickets will be: Stadium, $1.50; Memorial, $1.50; Yard, 25 cents. A few standing-room tickets for Sanders Theatre will be sold at $1 each.

Every undergraduate member of the College and the Scientific School may obtain a free Yard ticket and a free Stadium ticket, which will be good only if the holder marches with his class, by applying at the Co-operative.

There will be a sale of Class Day tickets open to all members of the University at Holworthy 9 on Wednesday from 1.30 to 2.30. There will be no more special rates to Seniors.

Contrary to the notice published last Friday, Yard tickets on Class Day will be given back to people leaving the Yard at any time during the day or evening, but after 8.30 P.M. it will be necessary for people who desire to return to the Yard to ask the gate-keepers at the exits for tickets. Unless the tickets are asked for, they will not be given out after 8.30. It is particularly requested that people who do not intend to return to the Yard do not ask for tickets, or at least that they do not give them to people on the street, as it is of the greatest importance to the success of Class Day that undesirable people should not gain admittance to the Yard. CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.