Conried Play Changed

Mr. Heinrich Conried has found that it is impossible to give Hauptmann's "Versunkene Glocke," for the benefit of the Germanic Museum. Instead he has offered to give Fulda's "Jungendfreunde," a comedy in four acts.

The performance will be given by members of the Irving Place Theatre Com- pany at 2.30 o'clock on Tuesday, February 27th, at the Colonial Theatre. The performance will be in honor of the Silver Wedding of the German Emperor, and the proceeds will be devoted to the Germanic Museum.

Tickets will be in charge of C. E. Ware, Jr., '06, Holworthy 6, to whom applications must be made in writing before February 21. Each application must be accompanied by a remittance. No tickets will be mailed until February 21. Any tickets remaining after that date will be put on sale at Herrick's, the Co-operative, and at the Theatre. Prices of tickets are as follows: Orchestra, $2 and $1.50; first balcony, $1.50, $1 and 75 cents; second balcony, 50 and 35 cents. Orchestra boxes, $12; first balcony boxes, $15; second balcony boxes and loges, $4