Alumni Association Suggestions

At a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Alumni Association on Wednesday evening, it was voted that a committee, consisting of A. J. Garceau '91, H. M. Williams '85, and S. Chase '86, consult with the President and Fellows of the University about the advisability of certain changes at Commencement season, and confer with the proper authorities as to the advisability of using the Stadium for the afternoon Commencement exercises and of distinguishing men of high rank in scholarship.

It was also voted that a committee, consisting of H. M. Williams '85 and S. Chase '86, have full powers to provide speakers for the next meetings of the Harvard Club of New York and the Associated Harvard Clubs of the Middle West to explain more fully the proposed changes in the constitution of the Alumni Association.

The committee appointed to confer with the President and Fellows of the University about the advisability of making certain changes at Commencement season will probably do so at the next meeting of the Corporation on April 30.

H. Parkman '70 presided at Wednesday's meeting. Besides the Board of Directors there were present the following invited guests: J. D. Greene '96; Professor M. H. Morgan '81, Commencement Day Marshal; W. R. Thayer '81, editor of the Graduates Magazine: and T. W. Slocum '09, secretary of the Harvard Club of New York.