Association of the Alumni

By Stephen Chase

The annual meeting of the Association will be held in Harvard Hall on Commencement Day, June 28, at 12.30 P. M.

In order to allow as many of the alumni as possible to hear the speaking in Memorial Hall at the annual "Dinner," it has been arranged that luncheon shall be served for all alumni in Upper Massachusetts Hall between 12 and 2 o'clock; thus making it possible to remove the tables from Memorial Hall and to enlarge its seating capacity. The usual dinner tickets, admitting the bearer both to the luncheon in Upper Massachusetts and to the exercises in Memorial Hall, will be on sale only at Grays Hall between the hours of 9.30 A. M. and 2 P. M. at 50 cents apiece. Tickets will be reserved for graduates of the classes of 1855 and of previous years, and for the class of 1880, until 1 o'clock. The balance of the tickets will be allotted by decades of classes to graduates from 1856 to 1904 inclusive from 9.30 A. M. until 1 P. M. Any tickets remaining unsold at 1 P. M. will be sold to the graduates in the order of their application. Officers of instruction of the Academic Department though not graduates of the College, are entitled to purchase tickets. STEPHEN CHASE.   Secretary.