Applications for Hockey Game Seats

Application blanks for the hockey games with Princeton on January 19 and with Yale on February 16 will be placed today at Leavitt & Peirce's, the office of the Athletic Association and the Co-operative. The demand in the past for these seats has been so far beyond the capacity of the St. Nicholas Rink that a new method of giving out the tickets will be used this year. The applications will be filled in the following order:

Group I--Graduate and undergraduate season ticket-holders applying for tickets for personal use; (a) applications for one seat in the cheering section, (b) applications for two seats, one of which to be occupied by holder, (c) applications for three or four seats, one of which to be occupied by holder.

Group II--Season ticket-holders applying for seats not for personal use in the same order as regards the number of tickets as in Group I.

Group III--Persons not holding season tickets in the same order as regards the number of seats as Group I.

All applications for the Princeton game must be made on or before January 15. All applications for the Yale game must be made on or before February 12. Graduates should send their applications to the Harvard Club, New York, and undergraduates' applications should be sent to the office of the Athletic Association.

The price of tickets for the Princeton game will be: reserved seats in front row, $2.50 each; other reserved seats, $2.00 each; admission, $1.00.

The price of tickets for the Yale game will be: reserved seats in the front row, $3.00 each; other reserved seats, $2.50 each; admission, $1.00.