Senior Class Literature

Class "Lives."

All the blanks necessary for compiling the class "lives," and obtaining addresses of the members of the Senior class will be sent out today. The information to be obtained by this means will be used in making out the class report, which is largely statistical, and in making a record of the members of the class.

1. The blanks should be filled out immediately and sent to the Secretary of the Senior Class, Box D, Cambridge. Men should not hesitate to fill out their class "lives" in expectation of having more statistics to put in later in the year, as these can always be added by communication with the Secretary. Experience in the past has proved that if the information requested is not sent in early in the winter it is apt to be overlooked and never attended to.

2. Any member of the Senior class not receiving the class blanks is requested to notify the Secretary at once.

3. Any one receiving class literature who does not wish to identify himself with the class of 1907 should notify the Secretary so that his name can be dropped from the class list. J. M. MORSE, Secretary.

Class Fund.

Blank cards for subscriptions to the fund of the class of 1907 have been sent to all members of the class. The Treasurer urges every man in the class to fill out and return these cards at once. If any member of the class does not receive a card, please notify the Treasurer, Box D, Cambridge, at once.   R. B. GREGG, Treasurer.