Football "H" Awarded N. L. Hall '07

The Athletic Committee at a meeting last evening awarded the football "H" to N. L. Hall '07 in recognition of his ability and hard work. Hall played end on his Freshman team, and the same position on the University second team in his Sophomore year. Last year he was regular end on the University team early in the season, but was kept out of the game for some time by an injury. This fall, owing to his light weight, he was tried at quarterback and was first substitute to Newhall.

Permission was given to the track management to hold an indoor track carnival in Mechanics Hall, Boston, about the first of March.

It was voted that the managers of all minor teams shall be notified that the Athletic Association will not authorize any expenditures for training tables.

The following appointments were approved: P. E. Dutcher '08, manager of the University football team; H. Goepper '09, second assistant manager of the University basketball team; H. R. Large sC., manager of the Freshman basketball team; G. L. Matthewson '10, assistant manager of the Freshman basketball team; A. S. MacDonald '10, manager of the Freshman baseball team; J. A. P. Millett '10, assistant manager of the Freshman baseball team.