Memorial Hall Election Tonight

The regular fall election of the Harvard Dining Association will be held at Memorial Hall today, during the dinner hour, 5.30-7.30 P. M. The following directors are to be chosen: three from the College and Scientific School, taken together; one from the Graduate and Divinity Schools, taken together; one from the Law School, for the fall term; one from the Law School for the unexpired term of W. Clark 3L, resigned, for the first half year. The candidates from the College and Scientific School are: J. Adams, Jr., '08, H. L. Murphy '08, G. F. Waters '08, G. Dewey '09, H. T. Gleason '09, J. M. Groton '09, R. L. Groves '10, H. D. Barton '11, S. C. Simons '11. From the Graduate and Divinity Schools: E. T. Miller 3G., S. W. Hudson 2G. From the Law School: I. J. Bounds 3L., H. L. Head 3L., A. R. Merrill 2L., E. R. Brumley 1L., W. J. Mack 1L. The Law School candidate receiving the greatest number of votes will hold the term for the whole year; the man getting the next number of votes will hold the short term ending at the February elections, at which six new members as well as a president of the Board of Directors will be chosen.