Seniors Defeated Milton Academy

The Senior class football team defeated Milton Academy, at Milton yesterday afternoon in a closely-played game by the score of 6 to 0. The showing of the Seniors was good, in view of the fact that it was their first scrimmage of the year. As was natural, Harvard fumbled frequently, but never failed to gain first down. Milton, on the other hand, gained first down only once, which was the result of a forward pass. The work of Russell, Plumb and Haskell of the Senior team was especially good. A Senior training table will be started at Memorial Hall the end of the week.

The touchdown came towards the end of the second half, after a succession of line plunges, in which the Seniors carried the ball from their 25-yard line across Milton's goal.

The summary: SENIORS.  MILTON. Washburn, E. Parke, l.e.  r.e., Bolton Francis, l.t.  r.t., Leslie Russell, l.g.  r.g., Balch Plumb, c.  c., Morris Wellman, r.g.  l.g., Blake Clark, r.t.  l.t., Dewey J. Parke, Barrow, r.e.  l.e., Pratt Haskell, Brown, q.b.  q.b., Wigglesworth Knoblauch, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Hurd Bowles, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Tyron Harlow, f.b.  f.b. De Windt

Score--Seniors, 6; Milton, 0. Touchdown--Harlow. Goal -- Russell. Referee--Thompson. Umpire--R. H. Eggeston '09. Field judge -- Bronson. Head linesman--D. B. Hill '08. Timer--J. D. Knowlton '08.