FRESHMEN LOST AGAIN, 6-0

Worcester Won Fast Game Saturday With Field Goal and Safety.

The Freshman football team was defeated by Worcester Academy, at Worcester, on Saturday, by the score of 6 to 0. Worcester scored a goal from the field and a safety in the first half. The most noticeable feature of the game was an 85-yard run by Greenwood, Worcester's quarterback, who received a punt on his own 10-yard line, and ran to Harvard's 15-yard line, where he was tackled by Johnson. The Academy's field-goal was kicked from the 25-yard line, where the ball had been carried from Worcester's 35-yard mark, in seven rushes.

The safety came later in the same half, as the result of an exchange of punts, in which Rogers caught the ball on his own 2-yard line, where he was tackled and thrown back, over the goal-line. For the Freshmen, Crowley and Corbett, the ends, put up an excellent game, both of fensively and defensively.

It was unfortunate that the Freshmen should again be hampered by the inefficiency or inobservance of the officials. Those appointed to referee the game not arriving in time, resort had to be made to others who happened to be on the spot, and as it turned out they were unsatisfactory. The Freshmen scored a touchdown in the first half when Peabody took the ball over the line but the officials decided it was a case of hurdling and the score was not allowed.

The summary: WORCESTER ACADEMY.  HARVARD 1911. Hutchins, l.e.  r.e., Crowley Hanlon, l.t.  r.t., Mackay Whearthy, l.g.  r.g., Barber Sinclair, c.  c., Smith Kellen, r.g.  l.g., Dunlap Bartlett, r.t.  l.t., Harding Soule, r.e.  l.e., Corbett, Rogers Greenwood, q.b.  q.b., Johnson, Davis Kelley, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Peabody, Page Campbell, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Leslie Cottrell, f.b.  f.b., Cutler, Pope

Score--Worcester Academy, 6; Harvard 1911, 0. Goal from the field--Greenwood. Safety--Rogers. Referee--W. B. Lewis. Umpire--H. P. Cahill. Linesmen--Ashley and O'Hara. Timers--MacMillian and Orr. Time--20-minute halves.