Registration After Christmas Recess

The Christmas recess extends from December 23, 1905, to January 2, 1906, inclusive. All undergraduates are require to register Wednesday, January 3, between 9 A. M. and 1.30 P. M. College exercises will be held as usual on that day.

The registration rooms are as follows: Seniors,  Sever 11 Juniors,  Upper Dane Sophomores,  Sever 11 Freshmen,  New Lect. Hall 2 College Special Students,  Sever 11 Scientific Students,  Upper Dane

Students in good standing living at a considerable distance from Cambridge will be granted an extension of time at the beginning of the recess; the exact amount may be learned by petitioning in the cases of students in the College, to the Recorder: in the Scientific School to the Secretary. No other students are excused from any o their appointments.

No student to whom an extension of the recess is granted is thereby released from his responsibility to his instructors nor is he thereby released from his responsibility to his instructors nor is he thereby excused from home examinations or written tests. A been from Cambridge is no excuse for delay in handing in written work.