Brooks House Text Book Library

The Phillips Brooks House Association wishes to call attention to the text book library which was opened last fall, and is maintained in Phillips Brooks House for the benefit of men who cannot afford to buy all their books. It has at present between 400 and 500 books available for use, and in addition there are about 100 books which have been loaned out. The library is in the Randall Room on the first floor of Phillips Brooks House, and books are loaned on application at the office at any time between 9 and 12 or 1.30 and 5 o'clock, and payment of a deposit, which is refunded on return of books, as follows: small language texts, 15 cents; ordinary text books, 25 cents; large reference books, 50 cents. The library contains books on most College subjects, but has the largest number in French, German and the classics.

A large number of text books is still needed to make the library as complete and useful as possible, and any members of the University, especially men leaving for the rest of the year, who have books which they are willing to give, are requested to send word by postal to R. B. Gregg '07, Phillips Brooks House. Books may be left at Phillips Brooks House or will be called for if desired.